Being out of work can knock your self-belief and confidence but with our support we can help you get into a job and feeling good.
We offer help and support which is tailored totally to you and your needs – either on a 1-2-1 basis or in support groups – to help you find long term sustainable employment.
If you have been out of work for a while or have never had a job, it can seem that you’ll never be employed. We have worked with 100’s of people in the same situation and have helped them develop their skills and be able to get a job and career.
You may be out of work due to redundancy and that can bring its’ own problems – financially and emotionally – it can have a huge impact on you and your family.
Working in ways which suit you and your situation, we want to help you at your own pace. This may be recognising different things such as what the barriers are that have prevented you getting opportunities or knowing that you need help with IT and computers. We can then start putting plans into place to make the changes needed to help you to help yourself to move closer to employment. Knowing you have someone in your corner supporting you can make a huge difference.
We can help with;
- Recognising your transferable skills
- Redundancy support
- IT skills
- Confidence building
- Information, advice and guidance
- Mentoring you on a one-to-one basis
- Finding courses which can help you develop your skills
- Volunteering opportunities
- Creating a CV
- Helping you search for jobs
- Completing job application forms – in paper or digitally
- Developing your interview skills and techniques
- Supporting carers get into paid work
Our aim is to inspire and motivate you to achieve your full potential
The Business Centre, Church Street, West Bromwich, B70 8RP
0121 525 2558
Charity No: 1158859