We know that not everyone is IT savvy, and you can feel ‘left behind’ in the online world. You may have worked in a job that didn’t need a computer or your kids may want to talk to you over Zoom and it means nothing to you!
Our team will work alongside you – at your pace – as you find out about;
- Using a computer, keyboard and mouse
- Staying safe online
- Surfing the Internet
- Creating and using an email account
- Having a Zoom chat
- Using the web for job searches
- Accessing benefits information, Universal Credit and ways to save money
- Using social media to communicate with friends and family
- and much much more!
As trainers, our team support you at your pace and there is genuinely no stupid question – you don’t know what you don’t know and the only way to know is to ask. We have supported people from not knowing how to turn a PC on to applying for and getting a job.
We can also help you learn how to use and improve your skills on Microsoft Office and the Office applications such as;
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
We can also help clients learn about:
- Setting up business Facebook page
- Creating marketing material e.g. posters, business cards, logos
Our aim is to inspire and motivate you to achieve your full potential
The Business Centre, Church Street, West Bromwich, B70 8RP
0121 525 2558
Charity No: 1158859